The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People
2020 Empowered Leadership Series
Be more productive, strengthen your relationships, improve your communication skills, solve problems more creatively, all through the world’s premier personal development program
Who will benefit
Principals, school executive
How do you build the culture of your school? Is it left to chance? A healthy culture exists when people have the ability to work effectively together to achieve results that matter. This program is designed to help your school culture become a point of difference. You will learn how to intentionally align values, behaviours, norms and systems toward a central strategy where culture becomes a force to drive results.
The 7 Habits is a powerful tool for creating great culture. As participants learn, model and reinforce The 7 Habits they develop high levels of character and competence and ultimately, trust. Using The 7 Habits, participants will effectively lead themselves, influence, engage and collaborate with others, and continually improve and renew their capabilities and so create a system for effectiveness in their teams and school.
Phase 1 – Program preparation Completion of an assessment (self or 360°).
Phase 2 – Two‐day workshop examining principles you can apply to become more efficient and achieve a balanced life, including the ability to take initiative,
prioritise and communicate more effectively.
Phase 3 - Follow‐up with program partner, use Living the 7 Habits app, and resources, to help you embed the 7 Habits in your daily life, and in your school’s
In this program participants will learn to:
- Assess paradigms and align to principles of effectiveness.
- Assume responsibility, focus, and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can’t.
- Define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work.
- Prioritise and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefit.
- Influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives.
- Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
- Increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewal activities.
- The 7 Habits 7x7 Contract
- The 7 Habits Participant Guide
- The 7 Habits Skill cards, Practice cards & Weekly Big Rocks cards
- Living the 7 Habits™ App
$950.00 (GST inclusive)
All payments are to be paid via credit card or PCard on registration.
This is a 2-day program.
The program will be delivered in a range of venues, both rural and metropolitan.
NESA Registered Hours
Completing the ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ workshop will contribute a total of 15 hours of QTC registered professional development addressing standards 6.2.2, 6.3.2 and 7.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient teacher accreditation in NSW.
The intent of the NSWPPA is to provide professional learning opportunities for school leaders across NSW. Whilst programs will be advertised at determined venues, the opportunity to respond to local need is welcomed. If your local PPC or network of schools wishes to run The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® in your area, please contact us to discuss how we can match the program to your needs.